Update: Since we're in the middle of a move to SF, I extended the amount of time estimated to alter and mail the skirt to you. See below for details. Thanks! Congrats!
In a previous post, I asked if anyone would be interested in a sample item giveaway. No one seemed offended by the idea so here is the first one :)
Up for giveaway is a pleated skirt with a cute NYC print. There are a few things to note since this is an already-made sample skirt:
- This skirt is dry clean only and has a more open weave than most apparel fabrics. I would advise wearing a slip underneath.
- Current measurements are 28" waist and 21" length. I can alter it to make this smaller or shorter for you, but unfortunately not in the opposite direction.
- I appreciate every single GFC (click follow on right sidebar) and Bloglovin' follow. What can I say? It makes a gal feel good about herself. BUT you do not have to follow to win.
- To enter, simply leave a comment below.
- I will randomly select a winner on October 3rd. The winner will have 48 hours to contact me to claim the prize. If unclaimed, I will draw another winner.
- Once won, please allow me 4-6 weeks (Sorry! I had to extend this time because I'm in the middle of a cross-country move) to alter it to your size (if applicable).
- This giveaway is open to US readers. I will hold a future one to include international friends!