Easy Pillow Cover DIY Tutorial w/ Envelope Closure
Time: 30 minutes
- 1 yard of fabric (this one is Premier Prints Penmanship) for 2 18x18" pillow cases
- Cut rectangle of fabric for your desired pillow size and add 7" on one side
- I wanted my finished pillows to be 18x18" so cut a rectangle 18x25"
- Hem your short edges.
- Fold your rectangle into a square with overlapping edges (this is where the extra length is used) and sew down the sides
- Snip each corner right above your sewn edge so that when flipped outwards, the corners will be crisp instead of slumped inwards from the excess material
- Turn inside out and stuff - you're done!
What the back of the pillow looks like
I prefer these pillows:
Easy update! :)