- a happily married Mommy of 2 dear little ones
- a DIY enthusiast - sewing, jewelry-making, knitting, and crocheting
- a shopaholic / deal-hunter who got into DIYing to get looks for a much lower price
- a burgeoning foodie willing to travel great distances for good food
- petite in stature (5'2") and smallish in build (XSP / 0 on top) with a mommy gut and hips (sz 4 on bottom)
I am not:
- an expert on anything but I enjoy sharing how I got from point A to B with you in tutorials.
- a fashion blogger. Much as I love clothes, I do not have expertise on what looks good together - hence my love for real fashion bloggers (see my blogroll). When I do post an outfit, I love getting feedback from you :)
- Singer Heavy Duty 4423 Sewing Machine - I've had it for about a year and a half now and feel like it performs very consistently well. (Affiliate link)
- Janome Juno Serger - I've had this for about 2 years and have not had any problems. (Affiliate link)
- McCall M5972 is my favorite bodice pattern. It has a modest high neck, 2 sets of darts in the front and 1 set of darts in the back for a good fit.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, etc. by emailing me at:
sewpetitegal (at) gmail.com