What she's doing these days:
- loves "dancing" and "singing" to Yo Gabba Gabba. "Dancing" = some tushie wiggling and "singing" = some tuneless vocalizations :D
- loves playing with her big brother
- started walking a few weeks ago and it's adorable bc she has a duck-like waddle
- is fascinated with iPhones and iPads. I think we have a future Apple lover on our hands.
- is sporting quite the little baby mullet, but I'm afraid if I cut it, her slight wavy curls will never come back.
- Her favorite foods are tomatoes, lemons, and cucumbers. I think I lucked out with a healthy eater this time! Big brother gets spoiled by Grandma and is constantly asking for doughnuts, pizza, and chicken nuggets.
Anyhoo, Happy Birthday to my dear little girl! We all love you so much and are ecstatic that you blessed our lives with your arrival.
Baby E @ 2 days
Baby E @ 1 month
Baby E @ 5 months
Baby E @ 11 months getting inspired by Cee and sporting the half tuck :)
Baby E today w/ big brother V
The Matchy-Matchy Family Pic
Guys in gingham + ties and gals in chevron + navy tops
(BTW, we do not have ONE photo that everyone is looking at the camera and smiling. It's kind of comical.)
If you have kids, how do you like to celebrate their birthdays? If you don't, what were your favorite birthday celebrations?