5 random things:
1) I have a huge weakness for babies, but refuse to hold any of them (except my own, of course) for fear they'll start crying.
2) My dream job would be Top Chef judge. Yes, please pay me to taste delicious food and tell you what I like / don't like about it. I intend to to do a Top Chef road trip one of these days hitting the restaurants of all of my favorite chef-testants. Chris Cosentino, I am coming to your restaurant in SF soon!
3) I'm proud to be active in animal rescue. Volunteering at the shelter, temporarily fostering kitties, and for the last 6 years, taking care of a feral cat colony (feeding, spay / neutering, and building winter shelters).
4) I can't swim. I understand the theory of it, but I just can't do it. I can, however, float on my back. Hopefully long enough to get rescued.
5) My favorite Halloween costumes involve wings - angels, fairies, and the like. I've always wanted to fly :)
SPG College YearsStyle:
- What is currently on your wishlist? Would any items change if you won the lottery?
- What are your top 5 wardrobe staples for fall?
- What are your favorite purchases this year?
- And a random one - what was your style as a teenager? How (if applicable) has it changed today?
Thanks for reading my long-winded and off-topic post! See you all soon!