Her beautiful wedding post
Tell us 5 random things about yourself:
1) I don't know how to change a tire. Every time the tire pressure indicator lights up, I freak out and rush to the nearest gas station to pump in more air. I know, it's not like that'd be of any help if I had a real flat.
2) I know DC by their metro stops. Oh, it's near F St. and 11th. *blank stare* You know, near Metro Center. Well, why didn't you just say so?
3) I sleep like the dead, anywhere, anytime (unless I've had too much caffeine). My first year college roommate likes to talk about the times she'd come into the room, turning on lights, talking to her friends, then realizing that I've slept like a baby through it all.
4) I managed to snag the coveted full_name with no random characters attached for my personal email. Sadly, I can't say the same for my Facebook ID.
5) I don't think I have a noticeable accent, but for some reason I have trouble pronouncing series. The word comes out sounding like SEE-WEES. And it's even worse when I try to say, sequences and series (any math nerds here?)
- Aside from blogging, what are your hobbies?
Through blogging I've come to appreciate and enjoy photography. Like with most things, there are initial hurdles to overcome, but the more I'm learning and (hopefully) improving, the more I find myself really liking it. I'm also an avid TV watcher. My current guilty pleasure is Big Brother. Every summer, DH and I spend three hours a week glued to the TV watching the houseguests' next move. We're going through withdrawal from this latest season (Dan was robbed!), so to tide us over until next summer, we're watching reruns from Seasons 2 and All Stars.
- What are you looking forward to in the next year?
Possibly starting to think about having a family? I would have to do a lot of growing up first though ;)
One of her amazing 30 for 30 posts
- What inspired you to blog?
- Where did your blog name come from?
One of my favorite posts - lace dress remixes
- What is your favorite part of blogging?
- What is the most surprising thing you've encountered while blogging?
- How has your blog changed from day 1 to now?
That original PFC post that left me awe-struck
- What is currently on your wishlist? Would any items change if you won the lottery?
- What are your top 5 wardrobe staples for fall?
- What are your favorite purchases this year?
- And a random one - what was your style as a teenager? How (if applicable) has it changed today?
Even Baby E gets inspiration from Cee
I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did :) Stay tuned for more profiles and thanks for reading!