Note - tie your knots securely and wear a tank underneath to prevent any wardrobe malfunctions!
For square, silky scarves:
1. Slip the top 2 corners through a scarf ring (or regular ring)
2. Pull the corners through until you have enough to double knot behind your neck
3. Arrange the front draping to your liking
4. Double knot the bottom ends around your waist
For long, rectangular scarves:
1. Center and wrap the left top end around the right side of your neck.
2. Repeat with the other end.
3. Tie a double knot behind your neck.
4. Tuck the ends and belt to secure.
Variations (L to R) to Crossover Halter: Twist the ends before tying behind the neck.
Add a scarf ring (or a regular ring) to the ends before tying behind the neck.
Tie the ends before tying behind the neck.
I think I like the Ring Halter and 4th variation of the Crossover Halter best :) Will you be trying any of these?