Anyhoo, fast forward a little over 2 years and here we are. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to come visit my little blog. Thanks x 100 to those who comment because I really do love hearing from you. Your advice, pointers, and constructive criticism have helped me grow as a DIY'er. I wanted to take a little time here to show some love to some special folks:
- Jean - For being one of my first followers and welcoming me to the blogging community with kindness and advice. And more recently, for offering to critique my prototype peplum skirt, giving me invaluable feedback, featuring it on her blog and making me feel like I could play "fashion designer" with my little Etsy store :)
- Cee - for being my preppy / layering inspiration and wearing my scarf so well that a reader requested one in the middle of summer!
- Elle, Ping, Sydney, Phiphi, Jessy, Amber, Elaine, Michelle, & Kelly - shopping and getting dressed in the morning will never be the same because I learn so much from your reviews and get so inspired by your OOTDs
- Aubrey - for sharing my love of all things nautical, answering all of my tedious Twitter requests for DIY input, and keeping me LOLing with your humor.
- Gigi - your blog is ridiculously awesome at keeping me up to date on one of my favorite subjects - shopping
- Kat, NewPetite, SS, Phoebe, Caroline, Anna, Lisa, Janki and so many others - for your thoughtful comments and support! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
And finally, this blog focuses on 2 of my hobbies: DIYs and shopping. I'm thinking of pulling in a 3rd hobby, and quite possibly, my favorite one: food. I started a little food blog on the side and am now pondering integrating it here or keeping it separate. What do you think?
I'm ending this post with a picture of my precious little girl with a giant cup of bubble tea (Tiger Milk Tea specifically), because every post should have a picture of some sort :)