1. I HEART karaoke...in the privacy of my own home LOL. I have all of the Karaoke Revolution games from PS2 to Wii (with the exception of country music ones) and really enjoy belting it out on random nights.
2. I only started sewing/crafting when I went on maternity leave last year. I took a year off (without pay of course) and needed to be more mindful of finances. As you know, I am a shopper at heart but since I couldn't really do that, I took to making my own versions.
3. I was born in Hong Kong but moved to Indiana as an infant. I speak Cantonese and a little Mandarin. I took 2 years of Chinese in college but have since forgotten almost all of it.
4. I am OBSESSED with food. Hubby and I travel specifically to eat at certain restaurants. We had a ball on our honeymoon cruise and gained 10 lbs in 1 week.
5. Our son is 18 months old and he is the center of our world. My mom graciously moved in to help take care of him and has been a godsend. This pic is from last year but I thought I'd post it since we're getting close to the holidays.
6. I'm a deal hunter by nature but splurge on handbags and other accessories. tPF has proved to be a dangerous place for me as I was introduced to great brands like Balenciaga and Rebecca Minkoff there as well as learning more about brands I was already aware of.
7. I still love kiddie movies like The Incredibles, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, and Up. I may say that I'm watching them because of my son but it's not true :P
I hope I'm not repeat tagging anyone but I'd love to see confessions from:
- Ping from All About Fashion Stuff
- Olyvia from Caramel Covered Everything
- Jen from LoveBBags
- Curvy Petite
- Callandra from Petite Early Morning Style
- Dani from Petite Dani (a new blogger to our community!)
- Kara Marie from Fabulously Petite (another new blogger!)
And finally an equestrian inspired OOTD:
Blazer: Banana Republic, Sz 2
Top: LOFT Bow Front Button Down, XS
Pants: Old Navy Skinny Ankle Zip Trousers, Sz 2
(These are the pants I purchased via the Gap Give and Get sale. They run big AND stretch throughout the day so I recommend sizing down. Otherwise I love having skinny khakis.)