It's time for another sample giveaway! I am practicing narrow and rolled hems on my serger these days so am giving away a scarf to one of you lovelies out there.
I've been finding such pretty chain prints lately. The navy is a chiffon with gold chains that I've also used for a blouse. The red is a soft and silky poly with chains, pearls, anchors, and gems (I was actually surprised they could put so many items on it!). Please note that I'm still practicing, so please be forgiving :)
- I appreciate every single GFC (click follow on left sidebar) and Bloglovin' follow. What can I say? It makes a gal feel good about herself. BUT you do not have to follow to win.
- To enter, simply leave a comment below.
- For a bonus entry, leave a separate comment on what you'd like to see on the blog. Could be a DIY / tutorial project or any feedback you may have.
- I will randomly select a winner on March 3rd. The winner will have 48 hours to contact me to claim the prize (choice of navy or red). If unclaimed, I will draw another winner.
- This giveaway is open to all readers in the US or international.