Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Biking Around the Bay

On any given weekend, this happens:

Sushi from Sushi Tomi in Mountain View
Watermelon Dessert from Dessert Republic in San Mateo
Imitation Shark Fin Soup from Venus Cafe in Cupertino (SO GOOD!)

As a result, both my husband and I (ok, just me.  He's always been active.  What a show-off.) have made an increased effort to exercise regularly.  Our go-to is cycling.  It's such a relaxing way to get moving and see the beauty of the Bay Area.



Sometimes, if you're lucky, you'll spy some of the feral cats

Storks (?) along the trail 


And when we can't bike, we take a 3 mile stroll through the neighborhood.  I personally call it a hike given the long, steep hills (+900 ft per my Nike app), but then I get teased for being a wuss.

Have a great week!  It's almost time for Ramen Fest!!!

4 comments:

  1. How did you like sushi tomi? It's one of my favs! :D ~ Phoebe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very good! Fish was fresh and VERY generously sliced :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing these beautiful photos. The food looks so yummy!

    www.petitestyleonline.com

    ReplyDelete

I'm the type of gal who gets giddy when I receive mail - it's no different with comments! I really appreciate the feedback and love hearing from you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...