Sunday, February 9, 2014

Beautiful Sights from Big Island, Hawaii

We went to the Big Island last week for our family vacation and saw some amazing views - the most beautiful I've seen in real life.  If you'll indulge me, I'd like to share some snaps with you :)

The beach outside our hotel in Kona

Kahalu'u Beach - best snorkeling!  Shallow, clear waters with so many fish!  Will talk more about this in a future post.

Punalu'u Black Sand Beach

Looks so beautiful with the contrast of the blue sky and lush, green plant life

Scenic view along the Kona coast

Turquoise Waters of Kua Beach

Akaka Falls

Waipio Valley Lookout - the most breathtaking view of the trip

And the most important?  Happy babies :)

All photos unedited (I'm lazy) - everything was gorgeous.  Thanks for letting me share and hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Great photos! Making me miss home even more!! So glad that you had a great vacation!

    ♥ Duckie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family never took vacations when we were younger, so I always had this notion that maybe taking little kids traveling is a nightmare or something. But you proved it wrong...your babies do look happy! Maybe cause Hawaii is a magical happy place...or that's how I felt when I was there a couple years ago :) Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! I would love to wake up to the ocean breaking every morning, and then taking a morning walk on the beach! You guys picked a nice time to go...before the spring break/summer crowd! Any food posts from this trip?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Breathtaking!! Thank you so much for sharing. I wish I can go on a family trip(while enjoying) when my baby gets a bit older. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went to the exact same places you did in 2012! The views were breathtaking and I'm happy I get to relive it through your photos. : )

    ReplyDelete

I'm the type of gal who gets giddy when I receive mail - it's no different with comments! I really appreciate the feedback and love hearing from you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...