Sunday, December 22, 2013

J. Crew Factory Fitting Room Reviews & Happy Holidays!

Against my husband's better judgement, we went to the outlet mall this morning to make some exchanges.  While there, I saw that Kate Spade had an additional 60% off the entire store.  The line, even at 10ish AM, extended past the door, across the center, and nearly to the street.  I did not go in, but I'm sure there were good deals!

I did stop by J. Crew Factory enticed by their 50% off plus additional 25% off for card members.

Jeweled Charley Sweater, XS, orig. $108, sale $40 (don't see online, style # 06063)
I thought this was a nice design around the collar and the Charley is very consistent in sizing.  I've been an XS for years (slim sleeves, a little room in the torso, and good length - not too short or long) and I love that they're never itchy.
Verdict:  Not a bad price for a jeweled item, but I wasn't in love with it enough to purchase it.

Lace-Print Sweatshirt, XXS, orig. $68, sale $25 (here)
It's such a pretty shirt!  As far as fit goes, the sleeves were a little snug, but the chest fit fine and the torso just had a little bit of extra room.  
Verdict:  I would have purchased an XS if they had it, but the XXS was too snug in the arms and I figured the S might be a little too big.
See on Jean and Gigi.

Charley Sweater, XS, orig. $78, sale $20
Typical Charley fit as described above.  I was drawn to the bright pink, but didn't think it looked as good on me as it did on Gigi.
Verdict:  No, not in love with it on me
See also on Gigi.

Hope you and your families have a wonderful holiday season!!
Used Ribbet.com to holiday-ize our photo :)

14 comments:

  1. Your family photo is so cute!! Have a great Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your family are way too cute! So adorable how your son looks like your husband and your daughter looks like you! Merry Xmas SPG!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Olyvia - I hope you had a wonderful Xmas! We are lucky to have one of each - very fair and equitable :)

      Delete
  3. What has E and V so entranced off to the side? Wait...lemme guess. An episode of Yo Gabba Gabba on TV?!

    Happy holidays to you and your family, S!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you had a fabulous Christmas! And LOL, that would be Grandma trying to get them to smile for the camera :)

      Delete
  4. Awww. I love your family photo. The kids are adorable. Happy Holidays to you and your family, S!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sydney! Wishing you a wonderful New Year!

      Delete
  5. Love the family photo and the matching shirts. So adorable! Have a happy holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessy! We are always a fan of being matchy-matchy :) Hope you are having a wonderful holiday season!

      Delete
  6. Yea the boys matching plaid is awesome! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I probably would have picked up that lace print shirt! Too bad about sizing!

    7% Solution

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No biggie, I probably buy too much as it is :) Happy New Year!

      Delete

I'm the type of gal who gets giddy when I receive mail - it's no different with comments! I really appreciate the feedback and love hearing from you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...