Saturday, December 8, 2012

Budget Friendly Gift Picks for Her (or you)

December just started and it's already flying by!  I've been passing the time of not talking (super sore throat - this is the longest I've been sick in years.  Those preschool germs V brought home are potent!) by browsing the internet.  Here are some cute and budget-friendly items I've seen around:

J. Crew Factory iPhone Case in Hearts or Leopard, $12.50, free shipping thru 12/11 with GIVEANDGET, (link)

Target Merona Leather Studded Gloves, $17.59, (link)
I tried these on and they fit my hand well though my fingers are still too short to fill it in.  Very cute though and a great price for leather.
Target Merona Leather Plaid Gloves, $17.59, (link)
Love the equestrian feel of these gloves and the tan leather with the plaid!

Banana Republic Cable Knit Over-the-Knee, $7.92 if you buy 2 and use BRJOY40 (today only!), (link)
I detest wearing pantyhose.  Something about the constriction or seaming makes my tummy itch.  Since these come up to the thigh, I think they might be a good hose alternative.  Comes in black, gray, and this season's it color: burgundy.

If you missed out on the Kate Spade New York Black Friday sale, you can check out their exclusive event on eBay featuring the same prices:

Happy Shopping!

7 comments:

  1. i love that heart phone case!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those studded leather gloves look amazing! <3 I love gloves!!!

    Btw, please join me for Petite Fashion Challenge #22

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just clicked on the target link. They even have quilted ones and some with bows! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for great suggestion. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great finds! I especially love the Target Merona Leather Plaid Gloves!! :D Hope you're feeling better!! xoxo, Phoebe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those plaid and brown gloves! And great idea with the thigh high socks. Just hope they stay up! Hope you feel better and receive some of these in your stocking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was eyeing the Kate Spade Essex on eBay. I wish it was available in red tho. Did you ended up getting anything this time?

    ReplyDelete

I'm the type of gal who gets giddy when I receive mail - it's no different with comments! I really appreciate the feedback and love hearing from you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...