Michael Kors 2-Tone Chronograph Bracelet Watch, $225 (buy here)
Description (from Nordstrom):
Rose gold embellishes a beautiful bracelet watch with a sparkling chronograph dial texturally contrasted by a knurled topring.
- Deployant clasp closure.
- Approx. band length: 190mm.
- Approx. band width: 18mm.
- Approx. case diameter: 36mm.
- Water-resistant to 10 ATM (100 meters).
- Stainless steel/rose-gold ionic plating/Swarovski crystals/mineral crystal/mother-of-pearl.
- By Michael Kors; imported.
On to the review!
Size: The watch face size is a little larger than my standard watches but I didn't feel like it overwhelmed my wrist. Of course, keep in mind, that I also just purchased a men's watch with a case diameter of 40 mm.
Fit: The fit needs to be adjusted as with all watches but this is easily remedied by removing a few links.
The typical out of box loose fit
Overall Opinion: I like the general size and I know the fit can be adjusted. However, a few things made me decide to return it:
- The contrast between the silver and rose gold looked very sharp on the website but more muted in person.
- The watch was a bit too heavy for my liking. I weighed it (bc I'm a nerd like that) and it was twice as heavy as my J. Crew / Timex.
- I just didn't fall in love with it :(
So back to Nordstrom it went! I'm still interested in MK watches, but I'll try it on in person next time before purchasing. What's your favorite everyday watch?
P.S. Thank you everyone for your kind words regarding my awkward elevator conversation! I truly appreciated it :)