Thursday, March 10, 2011

LOFT Outlet Finds and Reviews

I did quite a bit of damage at the LOFT outlet a little over a week ago.  They had an extra 25% off sale items and then 40% off select items.  I felt a bit like my 2010 self when I bought all of it but I think they were all very good deals and definitely things that I did not feel lukewarm about.  I originally took iPhone fitting room photos but then found that my toddler has figured out how to delete photos :P

First up, is an Navy Blue button down shirt with white polka dots in XS.  This shirt runs a little big like all LOFT (regular store and outlet) XS items.  If you are my size, you'll find that it is a tiny bit loose so tucking in is your best bet.

Top:  LOFT Outlet, Blue & White Polka Dot Blouse, XS, $24.99
Necklace:  Long String of Freshwater Pearls
Brooch:  Cameo with Pearl Dangle (can also be worn as a pendant)
Belt:  Talbots Gray Croco Belt
Pants:  Banana Republic Pinstripe Trousers
Shoes:  Gucci Magenta Wedges

Next is a Navy Blue shirt dress in Size 0.  Again, this runs a bit big and fits more like a true size 2 (sorry about the overexposed shot, I'm still fiddling with settings on my camera).  I think this is a great staple piece that will look nice with different accessories.  I don't think I did a very good job here.  How would you wear it?

Dress:  LOFT Outlet Navy Shirtdress, Sz 0, $24.99
Necklace:  DIY Mixed Media Pearl Necklace, (buy similar here)
Bracelet:  DIY Chan Luu Inspired Bracelet, Bronze, (see tutorial here)
Belt:  The Limited Leopard Print Belt
Shoes:  Gucci d'Orsay Pumps, Camel

Finally is this Black and White skirt in size 0 that was only $7!  Once again, this fits more like a true sz 2.

Top:  The Limited Red Button-Down Blouse, XS
Necklace:  DIY Triple Strand Pearl Necklace, (buy similar here)
Skirt:  LOFT Outlet Black and White Skirt, Sz 0, $7
Shoes:  Ann Taylor Perfect Suede Pumps, Granite

Not pictured, but I also bought 2 pairs of jeans for $5 each.  What do you think - are these worthy of keeping?  I'm leaning towards "yes" on all items :)

12 comments:

  1. wow, i'm loving all your LOFT outlet finds!! my faves are the polka-dot shirt and the navy shirtdress. and $25 for each? can't beat it!

    cute and little

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow your loft haul is amazing.. the navy blue dress is stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you got lot of stuff! the navy dress and the last skirt is my fave. i love the shorter length of the skirt on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite is the blue dress. I am heading to the outlet this weekend. Hopefully I'll find some goodies. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the print of that skirt! The blouse fits you very well, as does the dress, but I'm not sold on the dress simply because it looks like the material may be a little stiff. What's it made of?

    Holy cow!! $25 and $7? VERY nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great shopping spree you bought incredible items love the shirt dress!!!!
    http://insidekatouscloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe the good deals you got on all these items! Do you ever need a shopping buddy? :) I'm tempted to say keep all the items just because they're such a good deal, but I think if you don't absolutely love them, then perhaps consider a return. I love the first blouse on you and the way you styled it. Perfect for work. I don't own any shirtdresses, so I'm stumped on how else to style them besides the way you're wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great finds and wow great deals! Good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How did you find loft for this price? I'm clearly going to have to look more thoroughly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the dress and the skirt! So these were regular size, not petites?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kileen - Thanks! I do love my deals :)

    Lisa - Thanks so much - that's sweet of you to say!

    Ping - I went a little crazy! But they were all such good deals and the fit was pretty good :)

    Sydney - Hope you find some goodies too! Looking forward to a reveal post if you do :)

    Aubrey - Thanks! The shirt dress is actually a nice, soft cotton (might be a blend of some sort - I'll have to double check!) so it has a little body but falls nicely.

    AubreyOhDang, Katou, Annie - Thanks so much!

    Cee - I would love to have you as a shopping buddy! :) I think I am going to keep all items. This weekend I paired the shirtdress with a short-sleeved v-neck sweater + belt. I'll have to take a pic and see what ppl think.

    Aki - This was actually at the LOFT outlet so their prices on the sale items are pretty inexpensive. Do you have one near you?

    Elaine - Thanks! Yep, all regular sizes this time around!

    ReplyDelete

I'm the type of gal who gets giddy when I receive mail - it's no different with comments! I really appreciate the feedback and love hearing from you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...