Snood #1, Burberry Bias Check Reversible Snood, Dark Grey, one side wool and the other silk, Burberry online
This snood features 1 long loop of material that can be worn several ways.
Wool side is a lighter gray color
Silk side has more charcoal coloring
One long loop (I would probably tuck it in but I forgot to take a photo of tucked vs. untucked)
Looped through itself it looks like a regular scarf (untucked and tucked)
2 wraps around the head for a relaxed look
3 wraps around the head to be uber-cozy
Jacket: Banana Republic, XS (old)
Jeans: Gap Always Skinny with Ankle Zip
Boots: Born Crown Yolanda, Gray - love, love these!
- Reversible - wool side for fall / winter and silk for spring. The different shades of gray are also nice for 2 different looks.
- Versatile - can be worn several ways
- Not shown, but you can also wear this as a hood
- Um, can't think of any
Keep! The color and versatility are perfect!
Snood #2, Burberry Giant Check Wool Snood, Camel, Saks Fifth Avenue
In comparison to Snood #1, this one is much thicker with a shorter loop.
I think you can really only wear this 1 way (aside from wearing as a hood) since the loop is too short to double up. Here it is tucked and untucked.
- Very thick and cozy
- The color and pattern are classics
- The wool is pretty scratchy
- I set out to buy a gray scarf and this doesn't fulfill my need for gray
- It looks a little too similar to the Burberry scarf I already have (below). And the cashmere of the scarf is much more comfortable on my neck.
My regular Burberry scarf in Mega Check
Return. This one is less versatile, is not gray, and too similar to another scarf I have.
Are you a snood fan? Can you think of any other ways to wear it?