I visited the outlet mall on Thanksgiving Eve and then I did all the rest of my shopping online. I contemplated going to the outlet (different one) @ 3 am for Black Friday (in my head this meant I could get deals without being super jam-packed) but then it started to snow. I avoid driving in snow if I can so this meant no in-store shopping. Despite this, I still managed to do quite a bit of damage to the wallet but also finish my Christmas shopping.
J. Crew Factory Store (on Thanksgiving Eve): (sorry for the elongated photos, I think I accidentally did "free resize" instead of the one where you maintain proportions.)
- Long Knit Holland Blazer, Grey, Sz 2 (smallest size available - it's a tiny bit big in the chest and waist but still has a slim silhouette) $28
- Shawl Cardigan, Navy Blue, XS, $31.50
Ann Taylor (online):
- Perfect Suede Pump, Granite, $60
Sephora (online): Not technically on super sale, but I had a gift card to use up.
- SEPHORA COLLECTION/Colorful Mono Eyeshadow/Creme Caramel 11
- SEPHORA COLLECTION/Coconut Cream Bath Collection/5 oz Coconut Cream Dry Oil Spray - I LOVE this! It's a perfect body moisturizer for lazy people (me) bc you just spray and briefly rub.
- Urban Decay/Eyeshadow Primer Potion/0.34 oz Original
- Illamasqua/Eye Brow Cake/Vehement
The Limited (online):
- Chiffon Applique Jazz Top, XS, $14 (use code 321 for 20% on top of the 40% Black Friday sale)
- Eyelash Ruffled Satin Tank, XS, $10 (you know how I love tiers!)
- Mad Men Season 3, $9.99 @ Amazon
- Glee Season 1, $19.99 @ Amazon
- Godiva - Top Chef Just Desserts Box, Caramel Pecan Brownies
Gifts for DS:
- 3 shirts from Ralph Lauren, (take extra 25% off, take 10% on top of this with