Monday, October 11, 2010

More Columbus Day Sale Finds - Gap, BR Extra 40% Off


When I got the Gap email saying they were having a 40% (45% if you have their credit card) off the entire store including sale items, I knew I had to go check it out.

Here's what I got:

Gap Always Skinny Zipper Jeans, Dark Wash, $27.50 (in store, 45% off entire purchase with Gap Card)

No fitting room pics today due to an uncharged iPhone (sorry!)  These jeans are supposed to be cropped (I guess for ladies at an average height), but fall below my ankle so they look like regular skinny jeans on me.



Gap Striped Sweater Dress, $25 (in store, 45% off entire purchase with Gap Card)

The smallest size they had was S, so it's a bit baggy but it can pass as just a slouchy tunic.

While I was at the mall, I saw that BR was having an extra 40% off their sale items as well!  So I wound up getting the Pleated Fan Tank I had been eyeing in XS.  The top is a little big and low cut, but it's fixable for the sale price.  I love the pleating!  Sale price was $11.50!


Sigh - showing some shopping restraint is difficult around all these sales.

4 comments:

  1. ah the 40% for you guys is killing me - in Canada they only offered 25% :(. Can't wait to see these items on you. Especially the sweater dress!

    Curls and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, would love to see how these look on you! Too bad they don't carry petites in store, otherwise I might've been tempted to go shopping even on a weekday to grab more jeggings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got the sale coupon too in my email. i was so tempted to walk by during my break, but i decided not to for the sake of my wallet! lol

    i can't wait to see them on you. please post pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. C&P, PetiteXXS, and Ping - Thanks for commenting :) Pictures to come in OOTDs (jeans are in today's capelet posting)!

    ReplyDelete

I'm the type of gal who gets giddy when I receive mail - it's no different with comments! I really appreciate the feedback and love hearing from you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...