Saturday, September 18, 2010

My Cluttered Closet (55 Cardis Continued)

This is my closet.  It's organized by garment type (pants, sleeveless, short-sleeved, cardigan, button down, long-sleeved, sweaters, blazers, and dresses) and by color from dark to light.  Man alive, the more I type, the crazier I sound!  This closet is about 6 x 12 feet (ish, I was too lazy to measure) so it's a good size but it also makes me feel like I never need to get rid of anything.  I graciously reserved about 5 feet on one side for hubby.  He was not as impressed by this generosity as I was.  :P

Here is my crazy 55 cardi collection by color (but this doesn't include the 16 short-sleeved cardis).


                        
I'm in midst of switching over all my hangers to those slim, huggable kinds so it will look nicer and possibly allow me to cram more stuff in.  Kohl's has a good sale right now on these hangers: 50 hangers for $16 bucks (I was lucky to get the extra 30% card, but you can use SEPTEMBER30 for online use)!  Don't forget that you also get $10 Kohl's cash for every $50 you spend.

4 comments:

  1. Wow you weren't kidding about the 55 cardis LOL! You have a really good sized closet, ours it smaller but my husband customized it with Ikea shelves so it fits much more! Hmmm...maybe I should post a closet pic one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so lucky to have a big closet. The closets in our condo are sooo tiny and I have to share with the hubs! It really sucks!!

    http://pearlsandgreentea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, and here I thought I had adequate closet space! And I think you have more cardigans than I do all tops and sweaters lol. But hey, that means you can not do laundry for 2 months and still have a fresh one to wear every day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. curls-and-pearls - Ooooh, I've always wanted to do a closet organization project like that but thus far have been way too lazy about it. Yes, do a closet post sometime! :)

    PearlsAndGreenTea - One of the good things about living in the boring midwest is ample living space :D Though smaller, I'm guessing you're living somewhere fun!

    PetiteXXS - LOL - I think I'm a clothes hoarder. I was the same size from age 13 to age 26 so many many items are super old. The laundry part of it definitely came in handy during college ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'm the type of gal who gets giddy when I receive mail - it's no different with comments! I really appreciate the feedback and love hearing from you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...