Tuesday, September 28, 2010

LOFT OOTD - Too much going on?

(Sorry about the slightly fuzzy pic!)
Top: LOFT Multi-Tier Shell, XSP (also reviewed by PAG here)
Jeans: Old bootcut jeans from The Limited
Silver Bow Belt: Old Navy

Short drive-by posting!  I'm really drawn to the combination of pale peach with this turquoise cardi, but I'm not sure if I have too much going on with all the tiers / ruffles?  Then there's also a question about the belt, but I feel I need it to give a little shape to the fluffy tiered shell.  Thoughts?


3 comments:

  1. I think that's a really interesting color combo but I agree that there's probably too much ruffles going on with both vertical AND horizontal ruffles :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color combination, but I agree with PetiteXXS that there is too many ruffles going on. But the belt works well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks PetiteXXS and stylepint - just goes to show you that if I'm questioning something, that means I shouldn't wear it LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I'm the type of gal who gets giddy when I receive mail - it's no different with comments! I really appreciate the feedback and love hearing from you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...